Applications are invited for two-year incoming fellowships program for postdoctoral level at University of Bremen by BREMEN TRAC. These fellowships are co-financed by the Marie Curie Program of the European Union. The program is open to all fields of research represented at the University of Bremen plus positions are granted competitively and come with an own research budget. Awarded to benefit applicants of any nationality complying with the rules of mobility, it can be taken at Germany.
- About the eligibility:-
- 1. –BREMEN TRAC applicants can be of any nationality, but at the time of application, researchers must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Germany for more than twelve months in the three years immediately prior to the call deadline.
- 2. -They must have received their doctorate no later than two years ago (date of issue of the doctoral degree certificate).
- 3. -The detailed eligibility criteria are set out in the BREMEN TRAC guide for applicants.
- About the nationality:-
The International researchers can submit an application for this fellowship.
- About the awards:-
- 1. Each call for applications will offer six two-year postdoctoral fellowships.
- 2. BREMEN TRAC Fellows will receive a two-year working contract.
- 3. German civil service remuneration system with the accordant social benefits and rights plus a monthly mobility allowance. Social security and health insurance are covered by the salary (pay grade E 13 TV-L). Beyond that, fellows receive a travel allowance once for their relocation to Bremen. In addition, a research allowance of up to 8.000 € per year depending on the project needs is offered to cover expenses for various activities, such as conference and workshop participation and/or organization, field research (in Germany or abroad) and publication costs. Fellows will have to take up work in Bremen no later than six months after call deadline.
- 4. Positions are awarded competitively and come with an own research budget.
- About the applying procedure and the Deadline:-
The application needs to be submitted electronically via an online application form.
The Germany International Postdoctoral Fellowship application closing date is April 1, 2013.