This aforesaid fiscal aid is granted by the Amsterdam School of Communication Research (ASCoR) at University of Amsterdam for pursuing PhD programme in the field of Communication Science at University. The Amsterdam School of Communication Research ASCoR is the research institute in Communication Science at the University of Amsterdam. It is the leading research institute of its category in Europe and is among the largest worldwide. It will be tendering a remuneration of €2.042 (first year) to €2.612 (final year), gross per month, based on 38 hours per week. The offer is open to the applicants from Netherlands and also to be taken at Netherlands.
- About the eligibility:-
PhD candidates should:
- –hold a Research Master’s degree in Communication Science or a related discipline (or a Master’s degree with qualifications equivalent to those of a Research Master’s degree);
- -excel academically, as shown in the grade transcripts and curriculum vitae;
- -submit a PhD project proposal that is high-quality, innovative, feasible, and relevant for ASCoR’s Research Program (downloadable from www.ascor.uva.nl);
- -have a firm ambition to pursue a PhD degree and an academic career;
- -have an excellent written and spoken command of English.
- About the nationality:-
The applicants from Netherlands can submit an application for the position.
- About the awards:-
- 3 positions are awarded at University of Amsterdam.
- The positions start per 1 September 2013, and are initially for 1 year. Extension of the contract after the first year to a total of three or four years (depending on FTE) is subject to satisfactory performance.
- About the applying procedure and the Deadline:-
- To apply for this position, please send all your documents in a single PDF file by e-mail to ascor-secr-fmg-at-uva.nl.
- The last date to submit the form is April 15, 2013.