/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
font-family:”Times New Roman”;
With an effort to make available to the eligible students of any citizenship (except Australian), either in Australia or coming to Australia on a visa subclass of 995, the Curtin University, Australia is tendering this scholarship for pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate coursework degree level within the faculty of business, health sciences, humanities and science & engineering offered by Curtin University in Australia. It is available at Australia.
· About the eligibility:-
To be eligible students must:
-be of any citizenship except Australian
-meet Curtin University and course academic and English language entry requirements
-be international, full fee-paying students carrying an Australian Diplomatic visa subclass of 995
-and students must be commencing a full undergraduate or master (coursework) degree in Semester 1, 2014 at Curtin University, Western Australia.
· About the nationality:-
International (except Australian) students can submit an application for this scholarship.
· About the awards:-
1. Scholarship is offered for the full duration of the program.
2. This scholarship provides eligible students 25% of their tuition fees for the full duration of the program.
3. The scholarships will be awarded on the basis of merit.
· About the applying procedure and the Deadline:-
1. The mode of applying is online.
2. The application deadline is February 14, 2014.