University College London Israel Alumni Association and the British Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO) is tendering this award enabling the recipient to undertake a Master’s programme at UCL, Preference will be given to the following subject areas: Public Policy, Economics and History. The number of the award is one offered for the duration of the course. It wraps up tuition fees; return economy airfare and living expenses. The students of Israel can have the benefit of this grant and that at UK.
- About the eligibility:-
Candidates should be between the ages of 25 and 40
-Applicants should be Israeli nationals currently living in Israel
-Preference will be given to applicants who have not studied previously in the UK
-Applicants should be graduates of an Israeli University, and must have 2 years’ work experience by the time of application, as per the Chevening requirement
- About the nationality:-
Students of Israel can submit an application for this scholarship.
- About the awards:-
- One award is offered.
- Award is for the duration of the course.
- The award will cover tuition fees, return economy airfare and living expenses. The award will not cover costs for accompanying family members.
- About the applying procedure and the Deadline:-
- Applicants can apply online.
- The application deadline is 8th November 2013.