University of Nottingham put forward Medical Physiology and Therapeutics Year One Scholarship to be taken in UK. Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate degree level at University of Nottingham. The award is for the foundation year only in the field of Medical Physiology and Therapeutics at University of Nottingham. The award is worth of £1,000 for the foundation year only. The benefit of this grant can be made by the students of UK and also at UK.
- About the eligibility:-
-Candidates will be registered on year one of the full time BSc Medical Physiology and Therapeutics course at The University of Nottingham.
-Candidates must meet the residency requirements for a UK ‘home’ student
- About the nationality:-
The students of UK can submit an application for these scholarships.
- About the awards:-
- It is expected there will be three recipients of this competitive award in 2013.
- Scholarships are offered for foundation year only.
- The value of the award is £1,000 for the foundation year only.
- Information and supporting documentation supplied by the applicant with the application will be used for the sole purpose of assessing the application.
- The university will acknowledge receipt of your application by email within 3 days of receipt. Applications are assessed after the closing date and all applicants will be notified of the outcome by email within 4 weeks of the closing date.
- About the applying procedure and the Deadline:-
- The mode of applying is by post.
- The application deadline is 30th November 2013.