These international students’ monetary grants are offered by the University of Cambridge in UK and are for pursuing research programme leading to the PhD (including CPGS) at The University of Cambridge in UK. The number of the grants is eighty which covers the full cost of fees and maintenance for the duration of the course. It will be made on competitive basis to those applicants considered by their departments to be the most outstanding. It is to be taken at UK by the students of any nationality.
- About the eligibility:-
To be eligible to receive a Cambridge International Scholarship students must:
-be liable to pay the Overseas University Composition Fee (i.e. be assessed as ‘Overseas’ for Fee Status purposes).
-be engaged in a three year research programme leading to the PhD (i.e. will be registered as PhD, “Probationary PhD” or “CPGS”) starting in the next academical year.
-be engaged in full-time study.
-have a high upper-second-class undergraduate honours degree from a UK Higher Education Institution, or an equivalent from an Overseas Institution.
- About the nationality:-
International students can submit an application for these scholarships.
- About the awards:-
- 80 Scholarships are offered.
- The award has a maximum duration of three years and is available to all students who will be registered for a three year research programme, leading to the PhD (including CPGS), that starts in the next academical year
- Each award will underwrite the full cost of fees and maintenance for the duration of the course.
- The awards will be made on a competitive basis to those applicants considered by their departments to be the most outstanding.
- These candidates will receive a confirmatory email. If candidates have not received an email by the end of April, they should assume that their application for a CISS award has not been successful.
- About the applying procedure and the Deadline:-
- The mode of applying is online.
- The application deadline is 3rd December 2013.