Well qualified applicants who can demonstrate their leadership quality have the opportunity to apply for Central Intelligence Agency Undergraduate Scholarship Program CIA 2017-18. The main objective of offering this scholarship is to provide coordination of national intelligence outside the U.S. This scholarship also offers functions and duties related to intelligence affecting the national security as the President or the Director of National Intelligence may direct.
The mission of CIA is US National security which has tobe achieve by serving best, maintaining integrity, giving their excellent with courage. Performing all the duties together which is also called teamwork.
The CIA has five different parts i.e:
- The Directorate of Support
- The Directorate of Operations
- The Directorate of Analysis
- The Directorate of Science & Technology
- The Directorate of Digital Innovation
Advantages of Central Intelligence Agency Undergraduate Scholarship Program CIA 2017-18:
- You will be getting full exposure to intelligence challenges while performing meaningful work that relates to your college major.
- If you are pursuing Finance Major it could help you to analyse budgets for a worldwide operation.
- If you are pursuing foreign language major it could help you in translating documents for US policymakers.
- You will also be receiving Annual salary, Health insurance, Life insurance, Federal retirement plans, Paid time off, as well as sick and holiday leave, Reimbursement for transportation costs between school and Washington, DC, Daily allowance for meals and incidentals during summer tours and Tuition assistance up to $18,000 per calendar year for tuition, mandatory fees and books.
Deadline to apply forCentral Intelligence Agency Undergraduate Scholarship Program is 14 August 2017
Eligibility Criteria for Central Intelligence Agency Undergraduate Scholarship Program:
- During the time of application of scholarship, you must be 18 years of age.
You have to show your Financial need as by the gross annual household income ceiling up to $70,000 for a family of four or less, and $80,000 for a family of five or more.
- US citizenship is required to apply.
- you must score GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale for high school and/or college
- You have to be available to work at least two 90-day summer tours prior to graduation and willingness to work at CIA full time after graduation
- You must have achieved academic excellence in core subjects related to your college major or desired major.
- You should have job experience in your field of interest.
- You must be proficient in any one foreign language.
- You must have quality to demonstrate leadership
- 1500 (old score scale) or 1000 SAT (new official score scale) or 21 ACT scores or higher (high school students)
- CIA does not discriminate person belonging to any race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, or sexual orientation in hiring or in granting, denying, or revoking security clearances.
List of Languages offered for Foreign Language Incentive Program
Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Baluchi, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cambodian (Khmer), Cebuano, Chechen, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dari, Dutch, Estonian, Ewe, Finnish, Flemish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Igbo (Ibo), Indonesian, Italian. Japanese, Javanese, Kazakh, Kirghiz, Kissi, Korean, Kurdish, Lao, Latvian (Lettish), Lingala, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Panjabi (Punjabi), Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Sindhi, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Swahili (Kiswahili), Swedish, Tagalog, Tajik, Tamil, Tausug, Telugu, Thai, Tibetan, Tigrinya, Turkish, Turkmen, Uygur, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese Yoruba, Zulu
Documents required during your application process:
- You have to submit your unofficial transcripts for all degrees.
- 2 letters of recommendations are also required
- Filled in Scholarship Program Application form
- Make one cover sheet listing all the attached documents
- You have to submit name and ages of all family members(dependents) and proof of gross annual income. Also yo have to submit one of the following document to prove that you meet the financial requirements of the program:
- Either a copy of your most current Federal Application for Financial Student Aid Form (FAFSA),
- Or a copy of the most recent W2(s) stating gross annual household income
Career Opportunities after completing Central Intelligence Agency Undergraduate Scholarship Program:
- Science, Engineering and Technology Positions
- Language Positions
- Directorate of Operations (Clandestine Service) Positions
- Business, IT & Security Positions
- Analytic Positions
- Student Opportunities
How to apply for Central Intelligence Agency Undergraduate Scholarship Program?
- To apply for this scholarship you have to first fo all save this position that will be transferred to job cart. Minimum job positions you can save is up to four.
- Please note that before closing browser you have click “Apply Now”, you will be taken to application account creation page. Please do not submit multiple applications, this will slow down your application process.
- Before you apply read all the instructions carefully
Important Note: You must not be drug addiction or have not used illegal drugs within the last twelve months. You have to successfully complete thorough medical and psychological exam, a polygraph interview, and an extensive background investigation.
For further enquiries and updates keep visiting our blog scholarshipbag.com