Courage To Grow Scholarship for U.S Citizens
If you are junior or senior college student or high school students having U.S citizen you have the opportunity to apply for “Courage To Grow Scholarship” program.
“Courage To Grow Scholarship” program was designed to overcome financial burden of those students who wants to join college on their own. The focus of this scholarship program is to grow capability of students to achieve their higher education goals.
Application Deadline to apply for “Courage To Grow Scholarship for U.S Citizens”: 30 April 2017
Eligibility Criteria for school college students:
- You must be high school college student or seniors college students
- school student and school senior student should have a minimum GPA of 2.5 or better
- This Scholarship is only available for U.S Citizens
Application Process for students:
- Please note that final applicants will be selected 1 week after the application deadline.
- All applicants who receive the scholarship will be awarded certificate.
- If you need this scholarship you have to submit an essay of about 250 words demonstrating your financial need and academic achievements (why you believe that you should be awarded this scholarship).
- Scholarship award amount for winning applicant will be $500.00 USD
Addiction Resource Scholarship
If you are desired to submit your personal stories about addiction, here you have the opportunity to win awards $3,000 in scholarship offered by AddictionResource.com. You can tell about how you overcome addiction, whether it was your struggle or someone else’s changed your life. To make the drug-free world you have to share your vision about challenges faced by you and your family. Your essay must be related to addiction, you have to share the own personal experience.
Addiction Resource Scholarship is divided among three winning candidates for first, second and third place i.e $2,000, $700 and $300, respectively.
The Application process will star from April 21st, 2017 till May 2017
How to Apply for Addiction Resource Scholarship 2017?
All you have to do is, answer the following question given below within (1,000–1,500 words):
- What would an addiction-free world look like, and how would it differ from the world today?
- What message do you have for current addicts?
- Why do you see drug abuse and addiction as a problem for individuals and society?
- What is the best way for society to overcome the issue of drug abuse, and why?
Eligibility Criteria for AddictionResource.com Scholarship:
- All undergraduate and graduate students who are 18 years old or older are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- You must be accepted to, or currently enrolled in a college or university located within the United States or in the District of Columbia.
- The essay you submit must be original if judges find plagiarism your participation will be disqualified.
- You will not have the right to question Judges for your disqualification.
- You don’t have to contact the Judge for any reason this may lead to disqualification from the contest.
- Any prize a participant has won in the competition can be immediately withdrawn if it is discovered that the participant has broken any of the rules.
- Under no condition or situation will AddictionResource.com be liable to the participant for any indirect, punitive, special or consequential damages.
- If the number of submissions exceeds expectations limit, AddictionResource.com may change the submission deadline to an earlier date. Those interested in participating in the contest should try to submit their essays as early as possible.
- If in any case AddictionResource.com is forced to change or alter some or all of these rules, they will notify the contestants via email. These changes will henceforth be considered read and accepted. If the participants find the changes unacceptable, they have the right to withdraw from this essay contest.
- All submissions of essays become a property of AddictionResource.com, to use, reproduce, or distribute as it sees fit in its sole discretion.
How to apply for a scholarship?
- You must go through all the rules and regulations carefully before you fill the form.
- After that download your application form and take the print to fill Scholarship Contest Application Form
- Fill that form carefully and send scanned copy of your application with essay through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Notification for Winner:
- If you are selected by the judges you will be notified by Email.
- Winning participants will also be notified through AddictionResource.org/scholarship.
For further information and queries keep visiting our blog scholarshipbag.com.