The offered fiscal grant is tendered in form of scholarship to suitable Saint Lucian Nationals for pursuing studies in Medicine at the Bachelor’s level which is tenable at the Universities in the Republic of Cuba for the academic year commencing August 2013. Offered by the Government of the Republic of Cuban and is extended to seven (7) years.
- About the eligibility:-
To be eligible for selection applicants must:
- –be citizens of Saint Lucia between the ages of 18 and 25 years;
- -possess a current medical certificate that shows good physical and mental health;
- -have attained a minimum of two passes at A’ Level examinations or equivalent in
- Biology, Chemistry, Physics and/or Mathematics and a minimum of five passes at CXC level [Grade I and II – General only and Grade III from 1998] in the relevant subject areas.
- About the nationality:-
The students of Saint Lucia can submit an application for this scholarship.
- About the offer and the awards:-
The Government of the Republic of Cuba is offering scholarships to eligible St. Lucian Nationals to pursue studies in Medicine at the Bachelor’s level, tenable at Universities in the Republic of Cuba for the academic year commencing August 2013. This programme is for duration of seven (7) years.
- About the applying procedure and the Deadline:- Cuban Government Scholarships in Medicine for Saint Lucian commencement in 2013
- The applications form is submitted at the Human Resource Development Department of the Ministry of Education, Human Resource Development and Labour, 3rd Floor, FrancisComptonBuilding, The Waterfront, Castries.
- The deadline date for submission of application forms to the Human Resource Development Department, Ministry of Education, Human Resource Development & Labour, is Friday, April 19, 2013.
For further information about the application and the scholarship please visit the link