Twenty Research Scholarships for International Excellence in UK are being granted to the nationals coming from any part of the world i.e. international students by the University of Nottingham and is tenable in UK. Scholarships are available for pursuing PhD research degree programme in the field of engineering at University of Nottingham in UK. The university welcomes applicants with interests related to the University Priority Groups: Aerospace, Energy and Advanced Manufacturing.
- About the eligibility:-
Applicants can apply for this scholarship if they:
-are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes
-already hold an offer to start a full-time PhD research degree programme at Nottingham in September or October 2014 in the Faculty of Engineering
– Students should be studying in one of the following research areas:
• Architecture and Urbanism
• Electrical Systems and Optics
• Energy and Sustainability
• Infrastructure and Geomatics
• Materials, Mechanics and Structures
• Process and Environmental Engineering
- About the nationality:-
International students can submit an application for these scholarships.
- About the awards:-
- 20 Scholarships are offered.
- These scholarships are for 3 years of a research programme and are subject to satisfactory progress each year.
- 20 Full Tuition Fees Scholarships will be awarded. 10 of these scholarships will include a stipend for the most outstanding students.
- About the applying procedure and the Deadline:-
- The mode of applying is online. Application for admission to study at Nottingham must be received at least 3 weeks before the scholarship closing date, 7 February 2014 – 12 mid-day (UK time), to allow time for Admissions office to process the application and confirm your offer, before you can apply for the scholarship.
- 2. The application deadline is 28th February 2014.