School of Engineering and Informatics, University of Sussex has made this offer under which six scholarships are being tendered and are to pursue PhD degree programme for entry in September 2014. Three scholarships are available in each department: Engineering, Design and Informatics. The studentships in Informatics may be in any of the Department’s four research areas-Cognitive and Language Processing Systems, Evolutionary and Adaptive Systems, Foundations of Software Systems and Interactive Systems at University of Sussex. It can be acquired at UK.
- About the eligibility:-
To be eligible:-
Applicants should have an excellent Bachelor degree or a masters degree (or International equivalent), relevant to the field of study.
- About the nationality:-
UK, Europe (Non-UK), International (Non-UK/EU) students can submit an application for these scholarships.
- About the awards:-
- 6 scholarships will be offered.
- Scholarships will normally include a three-year stipend at standard postgraduate rates (currently £13,726 per annum).
- Total offer will be of £13,726 per annum plus full-time fees at UK/EU rates.
- Successful applicants will be notified in April/May 2014.
- About the applying procedure and the Deadline:-
- The mode of applying is online.
-State in the Other Information / Funding section of the application form that you are applying for a PhD Scholarship in the Department of Informatics.
-It is helpful in the application if you can identify any potential supervisor/s in your area of research.
-Overseas (non-Home/EU) students must state how they will fund the additional fees required for the full period of study. We cannot consider applications from overseas students without a clear plan stating how the additional funding will be raised.
- 2. The application deadline is 28 February 2014.
For detailed information about the application and the scholarships please visit the link