University of Glasgow is offering twenty (20) scholarships for Master’s students for 2013-14 academic session. Scholarships are provided to study any course offered by the College of Medical, Veterinary & Life Sciences at University of Glasgow in United kingdom. The award is worth of £5,000 each are awarded towards the tuition fee of one year master’s programme. The evaluation fro grant of award will be on the basis of application for admission. Further it is open to nationals of Canada, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand and can be taken at United kingdom.
- About eligibility:-
Scholarships will be awarded to applicants from Canada, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand. They are open to students applying to all programmes within the College of Medical, Veterinary & Life Sciences at the University of Glasgow.
- About the nationality:-
The students of Canada, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand can apply for these scholarships.
- About the awards:-
- Twenty scholarships are offered.
- Scholarship is offered for one year.
- Total offer is of worth £5,000 each towards the tuition fee of a one year masters programme.
- The criteria for the scholarships are academic excellence and personal achievement. Applicants will be evaluated on the basis of their application for admission.
- The winners of the scholarships will be announced on 7th June 2013.
- About the applying procedure and the Deadline:-
No separate application is required. The master’s programme application form is here. All applicants from these Countries who meet the eligibility criteria and who have submitted their application before 17th May 2013 will be considered.
The application deadline is 17th May 2013.