UK/EU and overseas students are offered to apply for scholarship available for pursuing master degree level in the field of law and Finance offered by Queen Mary University of London in UK. It is being awarded by the School of Economics and Finance and the Centre for Commercial Law Studies (CCLS) of Queen Mary University. Applicants must hold an offer to study on the course before the university can consider them for a partial scholarship. The number of the awards is four providing one third of the tuition fees each to outstanding Home / EU and overseas full time candidates. It can be acquired at UK.
- About the eligibility:-
To be eligible one must be:-
-outstanding Home / EU and overseas full time candidates.
-must hold an offer to study on the course before the university considers them for a partial scholarship.
- About the nationality:-
UK/EU and overseas students can submit an application for the scholarships.
- About the awards:-
- Four partial scholarships are offered.
- These partial scholarships will be deducted from tuition fees payable to the college.
- The scholarships will provide one third of the tuition fee each to outstanding Home / EU and overseas full time candidates.
- The successful candidates will be selected based on academic merit and / or relevant work experience only.
- About the applying procedure and the Deadline:-
- The mode of applying is by post or email.
- Scholarship Application Deadline: The application deadline is 25th April 2014 (Students will need to complete the MSc Law and Finance partial scholarship application form to apply for one of the partial scholarships so they must hold an offer to study on the course before we can consider you for a partial scholarship. Applicants therefore recommend that they must apply for admission to the MSc Law and Finance course by 11 April 2014).
For detailed information about the application and the scholarships please visit the link