University of Bristol with delight publicizes ten number of scholarships for new international students among which five scholarships worth of £8,500 each will be accessible for prospective undergraduate students for 2013 entry divided as follows: £3,000 in Year One, £3,000 in Year Two and £2,500 in Year Three. And other five scholarships worth of £8,500 each will be available for prospective Masters Students for 2013 entry. The grant is open to students of any nationality and can be taken at UK.
- About the eligibility:-
- -All applicants must be classed as overseas students for fee purposes.
- -All applicants must already hold an offer of a place on a full-time undergraduate or masters programme at the University of Bristol.
- -Applicants may be from any discipline.
- -Sponsored students and students in receipt of another scholarship/award over £3000 are not eligible to apply.
- -Current University of Bristol students are not eligible to apply.
- About the nationality:-
The international students can submit an application for the scholarship.
- About the awards:-
- Total ten scholarships are available.
- Scholarship is granted for a period of three years.
- Five scholarships of £8,500 each will be available for prospective undergraduate students for 2013 entry. This is divided as follows: £3,000 in Year One, £3,000 in Year Two and £2,500 in Year Three. No awards will be made for subsequent years. Five scholarships of £8,500 each will be available for prospective Masters Students for 2013 entry.
- Results will be communicated to successful applicants by Friday 14 June 2013.
- About the applying procedure and the Deadline:-
All applicants must apply online.
Applicants are required to submit a short personal statement of up to 350 words outlining why they feel they should be awarded a University of Bristol International Office Scholarship. Applicants may like to include information on their academic/ personal achievements and their career goals.
The deadline for the receipt of applications is: 09h00 (UK time) on Friday 24 May 2013.