MBA in Australia for Indian Students in coming year 2018: If you are planning to pursue MBA in Australia, here is the golden opportunity for you all. Take a look at Top 10 affordable MBA colleges in Australia. There are many career opportunities after completion of your MBA degree. Studying in these universities or colleges gives you international recognition. More focus of these Universities is to develop communication skills and leadership qualities of the desired students.
Studying MBA in Australia makes you specialised, the reason behind is you are given practical knowledge rather than theory. The quality of MBA program is better than those in US or UK.
Check below the list of Universities with their Eligibility criteria, Tuition Fee etc. You may explore these colleges, achieve your dream for better future.
1 Southern Cross University Sydney Campus: This University is desired to enhance graduates with leadership quality by high-quality learning experiences and skills. The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is one of the professional programme offered by Southern Cross University for both Domestic and International applicants.
Study Areas and Specialisation:
- Tourism and Hospitality Management (GC)
- Information and Knowledge Management (GC)
- Managing and Leading People (GC, SYD, MEL)
- Health Services Management (GC)
- Accounting (GC, SYD, MEL)
- Research (GC)
- You must have completed your bachelor’s degree or equivalent from recognised University.
- If you are international applicant you have to meet English language and academic entry requirement.
2 University of Sunshine Coast: USC offers many courses and opportunities to students. MBA is one of the major professional courses offered by the USC which provides knowledge and skills to operate global Marketing place. USC offers the latest technology with proper training to execute management program.
Keep visiting this page for further updates in “MBA in Australia for Indian Students”
- You must carry an undergraduate degree from recognised institution.
- you must have 2 yrs of full-time work experience
- If you are an international applicant, refer to English Language requirement
3 James COOK University: JCU is one of the leading universities around the world offering unique study pattern to domestic as well as to International applicant. University is always committed to providing bright future to students and academics. JCU’s MBA programme gives the flexibility to study with modern sustainable business practice.
Major study Areas: Globalisation, technology and innovation, management practices, individual identity and career development, sustainability, corporate governance, risk and value creation, entrepreneurship and decision-making, the knowledge economy, leadership and change, and strategy
- You must have completed your undergraduate degree or equivalent from recognised University.
- You must have cleared English Language Test
4 Central Queensland University: CQ University may be the good options for Applicants from India or from any country. This University prepares students to
modernised become and grows their leadership quality in the areas of research, learning and teaching, engagement, the student experience and social innovation.
Day to day their MBA program is modernised as per requirement. If you are completing your degree from this University you have the lots of chances to enhance your career options.
We will be updating this page for MBA in Australia for Indian Students in 2018 on regular basis.
- You have completed your bachelor’s degree or equivalent from recognised University.
- Required IELTS score is 6.5 with no individual band score of less than 6.0.
- Your current updated CV is required
- current contact details of two referees
5 Victoria University, Melbourne: VU is one of those Universities offering high-quality education without any discrimination. This University offers many courses which include apprenticeships, certificates, diplomas, degrees and postgraduate programs. And it’s been century marking 100 years delivering education in all forms and fields.
The goal of Victoria University is to provide flexible higher education with career-based knowledge and skills which help to support students to grow their professional life
Victoria Graduate School of Business (VGSB) covers complete guide of business and management discipline. This course covers areas like Innovation, Knowledge and Change Management, Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Information Systems, Marketing, Human Resources Management and Industrial Relations, Enterprise Resource Planning Systems, Finance and accounting.
- Bachelors/honours degree certificate, Age proof certificate
- You must provide Certificate of English language proficiency- overall score of 6.5 and no individual band score less than 6.
- You have to submit your application only through Online Mode.
Other 5 Popular Universities in Australia offering MBA in Australia for Indian Students in affordable fee
|SR.No||Name of College/ University||First Year Tuition Fee in AUS$||First Year Tuition Fee in INR Approx|
|1||Kaplan Business School||15,375.00||7,39,383.75|
|3||Charles Darwin University||20,560.00||9,88,730.40|
|4||Edith Cowan University||20,600.00||9,90,654.00|
[button color=”” size=”” type=”3d”] After Completing MBA in Australia for Indian Students: Various Career Opportunities Just some of them may as follow. after completing Masters of Business Administration:[/button]
- After Completing your MBA you have the opportunity to become chief Executive Officer, Chief Operating Officer, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Project Manager, Account Executive, Chief information officer, General Manager, Human resources director, Marketing/communications director or Financial manager.
- You can approach world’s best MNCs with desired management post.
- You have the chance to work in a diverse range of roles in industry and public sector organisations.
- The MBA will also lead you to become a successful entrepreneur if you want to create your own market and business is your ambition.
Major Sectors you can choose after completing MBA:
- Information System Management
- Banking & Finance
- Management Consulting
- Private Equity
- Data analytics
- Investment Banking
You may like to Read more about : MBA in USA for Indian Students: Top 10 Colleges of USA 2018
For further information, keep visiting our blog schalarshipbag.com