International students can lay hold of this Mica and Ahmet Ertegun graduate scholarships for entry in 2014-15. It is for pursuing full-time master’s and doctoral degrees in the field of philosophy and humanities offered by the University of Oxford in UK. The provider of the grant is University of Oxford, UK. Further it covers 100% of university and college fees, a grant for living costs (at least £13,726) and exclusive use of Ertegun House and is to be taken at UK.
- About the eligibility:-
For entry in 2014-15, at least ten scholarships will be available. You should be applying to start a new one- or two-year full-time Master’s degree or three-year full-time doctoral degree at Oxford.
-Applications to the Mica and Ahmet Ertegun Graduate Scholarship Programme may be made by those working in fields covered by the following faculties: Classics (including classical archaeology); English Language and Literature; Fine Art (excluding studio art); History (including history of art and the history of architecture); Linguistics, Philology and Phonetics; Medieval and Modern Languages (covering most European languages and their literature); Music; Oriental Studies (including Far Eastern and Middle Eastern Studies, and the study of a wide range of languages); Philosophy; and Theology.
-Please ensure you meet the selection criteria for your course (see the Course Guide for more information).
-Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic merit. This scholarship may not be held in conjunction with any other awards. This scholarship is not open to students with deferred entry.
- About the nationality:-
International students can submit an application for these scholarships.
- About the awards:-
- Ten scholarships are offered.
- Scholarships are made for the full duration of a student’s fee liability for the agreed course.
- The scholarships will provide 100% of university and college fees, a grant for living expenses (at least £13,726) and exclusive use of Ertegun House.
- The scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic merit.
- About the applying procedure and the Deadline:-
- Apply at the same time as you apply to Oxford by selecting ‘Mica and Ahmet Ertegun Graduate Scholarships in the Humanities’ in the Funding section of the University’s graduate application form. In order to be considered for this scholarship, you must submit your application for graduate study by the relevant January deadline for your course (10 January 2014 for Philosophy; 24 January 2014 for all other Humanities subjects). You must also complete a supporting statement (see ‘Downloads’ on the top right-hand corner of this page) and upload it, together with your graduate application form, by the deadline, in order for your application to be complete.
- The application deadline is 10 January 2014 for Philosophy; 24 January 2014 for all other Humanities subjects.