NUS Global Merit Scholarship are popular scholarship among undergraduate students to pursue study in the National University of Singapore (NUS).
NUS delightedly tenders five no of scholarship for pursuing undergraduate degree in the courses offered by the National University of Singapore. NUS kent ridge undergraduate scholarship is made for the Singaporeans students and can be taken at Singapore Only.
The NUS Global Merit Undergraduate Scholarships in Singapore are highly coveted scholarships awarded to high caliber individuals who demonstrate academic excellence, present excellent co-curricular activities records and exhibit outstanding leadership qualities.
The five stages of NUS Scholarships offered to prospective students are as follow:
- NUS Global Merit Scholarship
- NUS Undergraduate Scholarship
- NUS Undergraduate (Merit) Scholarship
- NUS Kent Ridge Undergraduate (Merit) Scholarship
- NUS Kent Ridge Undergraduate Scholarship
NUS Global Merit Scholarship Eligibility
Applicants for the NUS Global Merit Scholarship Should must be fulfilled following criteria.
- Must be Singapore citizens;
- Should have strong leadership qualities and potential;
- Should have a good co-curricular activities record, and
- Got an offer in GCE ‘A’ levels, Diploma from a polytechnic in Singapore or equivalent qualifications (e.g. International Baccalaureate).
NUS Global Merit Scholarship Nationality Eligibility :-
Only the Singaporeans students can submit an application for the scholarship.
NUS Global Merit Scholarship Awards
The NUS Global Merit Scholarship covers the followings :
- -Full subsidy for annual tuition for his/her course of study.
- -A living and book allowance of $6,000.
- -Full subsidy for staying in a double occupancy room in an NUS Hall of Residence or an accommodation allowance equivalent to the rate for such a room, whichever is applicable.
- -A one-time computer allowance of $2,000 upon enrolment.
- -The University provides for the most economic form of 2 way airfare and accommodation during the Student Exchange Programme or NUS Overseas Colleges Programme
- -Recipients of the scholarship have the option to enrol in the university scholars programme or the university town residential programme
- -The NUS Scholar Enrichment Grant will sponsor scholars to participate in local and/or overseas enrichment programmes and activities such as conferences, courses, seminars and workshops that do not form compulsory part(s) of each scholar’s academic programme. E.g. International Youth Leadership Conference.
- Scholarships are awarded on the basis of competition among eligible candidates. Leadership, co-curricular records and other capabilities will be assessed during the interview.
- All short-listed candidates will be informed of the results of their interviews by end July.
How to apply procedure and annual Deadline of NUS Global Merit Scholarship
Students can apply online mode by filling online Scholarship application form at NUS official website. you may also check the website given below for further reference.
Scholarships for academic year 2018-2019 may commences from 1 February 2018 to 1 April 2018. Please do bookmark this page for future updates.
More USA Scholarships