Nottingham Trent University, UK is tendering these scholarships for pursuing master’s ( MSc and MRes ) degree level at NottinghamTrentUniversity in UK in the field of Biosciences, Physics, Chemistry and Forensics offered by NottinghamTrentUniversity in UK. This is a grant open to nationals of any nationality. These are competitive and on academic attainment and the quality of personal statement based grants. Those who fit the eligibility can have the hold of it at UK.
- About the eligibility:-
To be entitling for this:-
-You must be holding an NTU offer when you apply (please do not submit your scholarship application before or with your application to study at NTU).
-You must be classed as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes.
-International applicants to MRes and MSc Bioscience courses starting in January 2014
- About the nationality:-
International students can submit an application for the scholarships.
- About the awards:-
- Four scholarships are offered.
- Scholarships are offered in January 2014.
- The university is offering half fee scholarships for best student accepted for January 2014.
- Scholarships are competitive and are based on academic attainment and the quality of your personal statement.
- About the applying procedure and the Deadline:-
- The mode of applying is the email.
- The application deadline is 29th November 2013 for January 2014 start courses.