The grant naming Pakistan Scottish Scholarship Scheme (PS3) is subsidized by the government of Scotland specifically in order to create opportunities for young women in Pakistan to be able to pursue higher education at the post-graduate level. These scholarships are awarded to pursue a Masters’ degree at any HEC-recognized university of Pakistan. The grant covers Tuition fee for the Master’s courses, University hostel costs, Subsistence to the award-holder, Travel to and from home to the university, three times a year. Open to Pakistanis at Pakistan.
- About the eligibility:-
The PS3 is only for female applicants. Candidates should:
-Be Pakistani nationals, currently residing in Pakistan
-Be no more than 35 years old
-Planning to undertake a one or two-year Masters’ programme only
-Holding a confirmed offer of admission from a HEC-recognized university in Pakistan
-Candidates from rural areas are encouraged to apply for the PS3.
- About the nationality:-
Students of Pakistan can submit an application for these scholarships.
- About the awards:-
- The award will last the duration of the proposed Masters’ programme.
- The British Council Pakistan will administer the PS3 in Pakistan and coordinate with the selected scholars for their tuition fee, subsistence and related issues. The Pakistan Scottish Scholarship Scheme (PS3) will facilitate the award-holders with the following incentives:
-Tuition fee for the Master’s courses
-University hostel costs
-Subsistence to the award-holder
-Travel to and from home to the university, three times a year
- About the applying procedure and the Deadline:-
- Completed applications should be sent via courier.
- The last date of submission of applications is 30 September 2013.
For detailed information about the application and the scholarships please visit the link