This offer is made by the Department of Anthropology, University of Copenhagen which is for pursuing PhD degree level to study anthropology of disaster. It is provided by the UCPH Excellence Program for Interdisciplinary Research and will begin on 1 September 2013 or as soon as possible thereafter. It is durable for three years. The applicants are welcomed to submission regardless any discrimination. It is open to Danish students and also to be taken at Denmark.
- About the eligibility PhD scholarship in Anthropology:-
-The applicant must have prior fieldwork experience from a disaster, complex emergency and/or development setting and a degree in anthropology or a related discipline.
-They expect a student with a good track record and good communicative and analytical skills.
-Relevant inter-disciplinary experience is considered a qualification, and interest in interdisciplinary work a requirement.
-Theyexpect applicants to be able to take active part in, and contribute to establishing, an international, interdisciplinary working environment, characterized by high performance standards, entrepreneurship, curiosity and dynamism.
- About the nationality:-
Danish students can submit an application for this scholarship.
- About the awards:-
- The PhD student has a work obligation of up to 840 hours over the 3 year period of time without additional pay. The work obligation can for instance include teaching.
- PhD students are paid a salary in accordance with the agreement between the Ministry of Finance and the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations (AC).
- The applicants will be notified of the composition of the committee. When the assessment committee has finished the evaluation each applicant will receive the evaluation of his/her application.
- About the applying procedure ad the Deadline:-
- The mode of applying is online.
- The deadline for applications please check the university website for more information.
For further information about the application and the scholarship please visit the link