This PhD studentship is provided by the Swiss National Science Foundation to pursue research at the Institute for Geography/Soil Science, University of Bern in Switzerland. Under it Research will be done in under science category and tasks will be stable metal isotopes as tools to assess assurance enrichment and sources of trace metals in soils and crops to Improve sustainability of agricultural systems at University of Bern in Switzerland.
Applicants must possess all necessary requirements. Switzerland applicants are eligible for it and can be taken at Switzerland.
- About the eligibility:-
• Master in environmental chemistry, agricultural science, environmental science, geo ecology, geography, geo science, biology or related field with at least “good” marks.
• Laboratory experience and good analytical understanding.
• Willingness to perform field work at agricultural sites.
- About the nationality:-
Switzerland applicants are eligible for this PhD studentship.
- About the awards:-
- PhD student (50% position) working for 3 years.
- Funding for PhD student covers (50% position) working for 3 years.
- About the applying procedure and the Deadline:-
- The mode of applying is electronically. Please send your application to Dr. Moritz Bigalke, via email to moritz.bigalke-at-giub.unibe.ch
- 2. The deadline for applications is until 15.08.2013.