Two full-time PhD (via MPhil) studentships are being offered by The University of Central Lancashire in the School of Psychology. The studentship is tenable for up to three (3) years (subject to satisfactory progress) and will cover the cost of tuition fees at UK/EU rates plus a maintenance grant of £13,590 (2012/13 rate). These studentships are available for UK/EU and internationals students and can be taken at UK.
- About the eligibility:-
As a minimum requirement, applicants should have, or expect to receive, a second class (upper division) honours degree (or equivalent qualification) or an MSc in a related discipline.
- About the nationality:-
UK/EU and international students can submit an application for these Studentships.
- About the awards:-
- Two studentships are offered.
- Studentships are offered for up to 3 years.
- Studentships will cover the cost of tuition fees at UK/EU rates plus a maintenance grant of £13,590 (2012/13 rate). International applicants may apply but will be expected to pay the difference between the UK/EU and International Fee Rate.
- Proposed interview date is August 2, 2013.
- About the applying procedure and the Deadline:-
- Requests for an application pack (quoting the reference numbers of projects) should be directed to the Graduate Research School Office.
- The application deadline is 19th July 2013.