International students are being offered by the Avondale College of Higher Education these merit scholarships available for pursuing undergraduate or Vocational Education and Training (VET) courses in any one of the courses offered by the Avondale College of Higher Education in Australia. The grants are four in number offered to International students (except Australia, New Zealand or the South Pacific/Oceania region) for one semester or two consecutive semesters of study. It is available at Australia.
- About the eligibility:-
-The scholarship is available to new students who do not live in Australia, New Zealand or the South Pacific/Oceania region and who do not have citizenship or permanent resident status in any of the territories within this region;
-Applicants must achieve a minimum GPA of 3.5 (scale of 4) or equivalent. For high school leavers this level refers to the final year of high school and for college or university students the level applies to the semester or quarter prior to enrolling at Avondale. Evaluation of an equivalent achievement level in other countries will be at the discretion of Avondale’s Academic Registrar. An authorised copy of the applicant’s academic transcript is required to confirm the GPA
- About the nationality:-
International students (except Australia, New Zealand or the South Pacific/Oceania region) can apply for the scholarships.
- About the awards:-
- Four international merit scholarships are offered.
- Scholarship is offered for one semester or two consecutive semesters of study.
- It is worth up to $3,000 AUD ($1,500 per semester).
- This scholarship is available to students commencing an undergraduate or VET course in 2014. Applicants:
must have achieved a minimum GPA of 3.5 (scale of 4) or equivalent and excel in at least one of the following areas: school leadership, music performance or fine arts, sportsmanship and sporting achievements, spiritual mentoring, worship leadership, volunteer support roles or community/mission outreach.
- About the applying procedure and the Deadline:-
- The mode of applying is by post.
- The application deadline is 31 January 2014 for the March intake, and prior to 15 July 2014 for the August intake.