Scholarships for Indian Students to Study Abroad After 12th: If you are one those applicants who want to study abroad so here we got top 10 International scholarships for Indian student offered by best Universities around the globe. These scholarships are funded by many Government organizations and specific Universities.
So you have the golden opportunity to apply for best University according to your will. Below you can find a list of International scholarships in your desired area of study or fields. You can find more opportunities while reading this article on Scholarships for Indian Students to Study Abroad After 12th
List of Top 10 International Scholarships for Indian students
1- INLAKS Shivdasani Scholarship program 2017-18: Scholarships for Indian Students to Study Abroad After 12th
All Indian applicants who desired to study top American, European and UK institutions can submit their applications for Inlaks Scholarships program.The goal of this program is to develop and enhance skills and talents of young Indian students.
Deadline to apply: 15 April 2017
Study areas: Fine Arts, Music, Theatre, Film Studies and Sports
Scholarship covers (tuition + living allowance) of not more than US$100,000
- All Indian citizens who are a resident of India at the time of application are eligible to apply for INLAKS SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM.
- You must be holding an undergraduate degree from the recognized University of INDIA.
- You must be below 30 years of age at the time of application.
Don’t miss to check this article “Scholarships for Indian Students to Study Abroad After 12th” on regular basis.
2- Hinrich Global Trade Leader Scholarships 2017:
Applicants who are interested in studying international trade are invited to apply for Master in International Journalism Studies – Hong Kong Baptist University.
- You will receive financial support for a monthly allowance, tuition fee, visa and round-trip airfares.
- Also, you will be given 12 months internship for Ist year and once you complete your graduation you will be offered the job.
Eligibility Criteria for Master of Arts in International Journalism Studies Hong Kong Baptist University:
- You must be citizen of Vietnam, Philippines, India, Cambodia and Indonesia
- You should have at least one of an undergraduate degree in business administration, journalism, communication, organizational development, marketing, international business or relevant fields.
- You must have 2 years of work experience
- You must have valid minimum TOEFL iBT 79 or IELTS 6.5.
3- UQ BEL India Scholarship:
The University of Queensland, Australia is inviting applications from Indian applicants for UQ BEL India Scholarship program. The scholarship is being offered to pursue Under Graduate or Master’s Degree in the fields of Business, Economics, and Law.
Application Deadline: 30 April 2017
Scholarship offered up to AUD$10000 tuition fee waiver.
- You must be Indian Citizen, normally residing in India.
- If you have applied for UQ and one who have received an unconditional offer for a relevant program.
4- Global Leaders Scholarship: RMIT University of Australia
RMIT University of Australia is seeking applications from Indian applicants who are desired to commence a postgraduate business program. All these programs are covered under Global Leaders Scholarship valued at AU$10,000.
Last Date to apply for this program is 30 June 2017.
Keep reading Scholarships for Indian Students to Study Abroad After 12th as if in any case we find any amendment we will update the same.
You can study one of the programs listed below:
- Master of International Business
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Commerce
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) (Executive)
- Master of Business Information Technology
- Master of Supply Chain and Logistics Management
- Master of Human Resource Management
- Master of Professional Accounting (CPA)
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of Finance
- You must be Indian applicant and be applying from India.
- You must be scored a minimum score of 70% from a Section 1 institution, or 75% from a Section 2 or 3 institution.
5- Wicket Scholarship Programme 2017
Indian applicants who are desired to pursue their studies in the fields like Engineering, Business, Science, and Humanities have the chance to complete their studies through Wicket Scholarship Programme.
Last Date to apply for this program is 15th June 2017.
Required Eligibility Criteria:
- You must be Indian Citizen and should be self-funding.
- You must have completed your bachelor’s degree with 70% of marks from the recognized University of India.
- You must have passed your English language proficiency test within the past two years and have achieved a minimum IELTS score (or equivalent) of 6.5 (with a minimum of 6.0 in each band).
6- The Oxford and Cambridge Society of India Scholarships Program
Applicants from India are invited to apply for undergraduate, second undergraduate, graduate study and research in any subject available at the Universities of Cambridge and Oxford, UK.
- Application process starts from March 2017
- Deadline to apply for this program is 15 May 2017
- Interviews: July 2017 in New DELHI
Eligibility Criteria for OCSI program: Scholarships for Indian Students to Study Abroad After 12th
- You must Indian applicant, residing in India
- Your age must nit be more than30 years.
7- Felix Scholarships by University of Oxford
Desired applicants from India are invited to apply for The Felix Scholarship program in any subject. the scholarship will cover 100% of University and college fees, a grant for living costs (around £14,100) and one return flight from India to the UK.
- You must be Indian resident from India.
- You should have Ist class undergraduate or master’s degree from an Indian university.
8- Fulbright-Nehru Master’s Fellowships
outstanding students from India are invited to apply for The Fulbright-Nehru Master’s Fellowships. You are invited to apply programs such as Arts and Culture Management including Heritage Conservation and Museum Studies; Environmental Science/Studies; Higher Education Administration; International Legal Studies; Public Administration; Public Health; Urban and Regional Planning; and Women’s Studies/Gender
Due date for Application: June 15, 2017
- Funding for tuition and fees, living and related costs
- Round-trip economy class air travel from fellow’s home city to the host institution in the U.S
- J-1 visa support
- Accident and sickness coverage per U.S. Government guidelines
Basic Eligibility Criteria:
- You must have completed your bachelor’s degree with 55% marks from recognized Indian University.
- You should have three years of working experience
- You must demonstrate experience in leadership and community service
9- S.N.Bose Program for Scholars 2017
If you are planning to get the experience of world-class research facilities in leading U.S. institutions, S.N. BOSE scholars program gives you this opportunity. This program is being supported by Science & Engineering Board (SERB), Department of Science and Technology (DST), Govt. of India, the Indo-U.S. Science and Technology Forum (IUSSTF) and WINStep Forward.
Advantages of S.N.Bose Scholars Program:
- Health Insurance
- You must be Indian applicants pursuing a bachelor or Masters degree from the recognized university of India.
- This program is for students of Atmospheric and Earth Sciences; Chemical Sciences; Engineering Sciences; Mathematical and Computational Sciences; and, Physical Sciences.
10- Goa Education Trust Scholarships 2017 by British Council
British Council and Goa Education Trust (India) invites skilled and talented students from India to apply for Goa Education Trust Scholarships 2017. This program is being offered to pursue any Master’s program in any UK universities.
Deadline to apply for this program is 10 May 2017
- You must be Indian applicant holding Indian valid passport.
- Your age must not cross above 30 years.
- You must hold excellent track record in academics and extracurricular activities.
For further information and queries, keep in touch with us @ scholarshipbag.com.