The offered Scholarships are for pursuing honours degree level at the AustralianNationalUniversity in the field of political science, visual arts, performing arts and Asian studies at the ANU. The provider of the grant is College of Asia & the Pacific. The number of the monetary support is three and is offered for one year. The total offer is of $5,000. The criteria for selection will primarily be the academic merit. The offer is for international students and can be taken at Australia.
- About the eligibility:-
-Applicants should be intending to enroll full-time at this University in the Honours Year of a program of study leading to the award of the degree of Bachelor with Honours or
-In the final year of a program of study leading to the award of the degree of Bachelor with Honours.
-Applicants must contact the relevant Honours Convenor for your discipline in your College.
-Applicants need to establish that you have (or will have) the academic qualifications for entry into Honours and that the required resources will be available to you.
-We understand that your entry into Honours may not be finalized at this stage. You do not need to wait for results before lodging an application. If you lodge an application and later become ineligible for Honours, your application will be disregarded.
-With the approval of the relevant College, you may commence the Honours Program in either first or second semester of the academic year.
-International students are eligible to apply for the Sir Geoffrey Yeend Honours Scholarships.
- About the nationality:-
Applicants may be Australian citizens, permanent residents or international students.
- About the awards:-
- 3 scholarships are offered.
- Scholarships are offered for one year.
- Total offer is of $5,000.
- Primarily academic merit, however consideration may also be given to your choice of honours proposal as outlined in your 200 word statement.
- About the applying procedure and the Deadline:-
- -There is only one round of offers for this scholarship each year. If you are going to commence your honours mid year, you must apply in this round.
- -Applications must be submitted via the ANU Honours Scholarship application form.
- -You will be required to provide a 200 word statement in your online application describing the research, professional or scholarly interests which you intend to pursue during your Honours Year.
- The application deadline is 30th November.