MIB School of Management of Trieste, Italy pleasingly publicizes a scholarship competition for talented female applicants to the XXIV Edition of the MBA in International Business. The aim of the provider behind tendering this scholarship is to encourage female managerial development and participation with responsibility roles in the global business community. It is for pursuing master’s degree level (to study International Business) and covers 50% of the tuition fees. The full tuition fees are equivalent to 25.000,00 EUR (21% VAT included). The amount of the scholarship will be discounted from the overall tuition fees. It is to benefit the international women applicants and can be taken at Italy.
- About the eligibility:-
Female candidates must meet the following requirements:
- -Academic degree (or equivalent qualification) in any discipline.
- -Good working knowledge of English (TOEFL/IELTS/PTE certificate is recommended).
- -Minimum 3 years of work experience.
- About the nationality:-
The International women applicants can submit an application for this scholarship.
- About the awards:-
- The scholarship will cover 50% of the tuition fees. The full tuition fees are equivalent to 25.000,00 EUR (21% VAT included). The amount of the scholarship will be discounted from the overall tuition fees. In case of course abandonment or exclusion for any reason, no amount of the scholarship will be paid or reimbursed.
- MIB School of Management will award a scholarship to the best candidate on the basis of educational qualifications, professional skills and motivation shown during the entrance interview.
- About the applying procedure and the Deadline:-
- The documentation must be sent by post. To be considered for the scholarship, the application form for the programme must be completed on-line at www.mib.edu.
In order to finalize the application, the following documents must be received:
– Degree certificate and transcript
– Two letters of recommendation
– A certificate demonstrating adequate knowledge of English such as TOEFL/IELTS/PTE (alternatively, verification of skills may be made directly by the School)
– A deductive reasoning test score such as GMAT (alternatively, verification may be made directly by the School).
- 2. The deadline for Italy MBA scholarship applications is August 30, 2013.
For further information about the application and the scholarship please visit the link