This scholarship is offered in for pursuing Master’s Degree. It is to study the courses offered by the providing University of Westminster and can be taken at UK. The scholarship will cover full tuition fee waivers, accommodation, living expenses and flights to and from London. The scholarship is granted on the basis of academic superiority, monetary necessitate and development prospective. To apply for these scholarships, firstly the applicants should apply for admission and then for scholarship by 31st May 2013. Candidates can submit an application for a scholarship at the University of Westminster if they have been offered either a provisional or unconditional place but it is noteworthy that they must apply for the scholarship before their course starts.
The eligibility and international applicability:-
In order to be eligible the aspiring applicants must be a student from Turkey and hold an offer for a full-time Masters degree at the University.
Further more this Scholarship is Open for Students of Turkey so they can submit an application for the scholarship.
Information about the awards:-
The offered grants covers full tuition waivers, accommodation, living expenses and flights to and from London.
-Academic excellence, financial need and Development potential will be key to selection.
Applying procedure and Deadline:-
The applicants are requested not to submit an application for a scholarship prior to or along with their admissions application to study at the University. They should apply only if they are holding an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place on a course at the University of Westminster. The scholarships procedure is separate from their admissions application. Therefore, they must make sure that they send in a separate application to the Scholarships Office accompanied with the following documents in this order:
- -their statement of support (This is section B of the application form)
- -A copy of their offer letter (Either hard copy or printed email version)
- -A copy of their IELTS/TOEFL result. These are English language qualifications, and they are only required to submit this if they are an international or European applicant.
- -A copy of their transcript from their most recent/current academic study
- -A reference letter for their scholarship application. This should be written by a previous tutor, professor, academic or employer (Where relevant to their chosen degree course)
The applicants are requested to attach all supporting documentation and submit it by post.
Application deadline is 31st May 2013.
For further information about the application and scholarship please visit the link