These scholarships are made by the BirminghamLawSchool for UK/EU and International Students in the UK. Scholarships are available for pursuing masters degree level and are provided in the field of law at BirminghamLawSchool. The criterion for awarding these grants is based on the academic merit and financial need. Applicants must already have applied for admission to the LLM degree. It is a grant made to beneficiate the UK/EU and International Students and that at UK.
- About the eligibility:-
A first or upper second class Honours degree in law (or a joint Honours degree with a major law component)
-Students with lower second class Honours degrees in law will be considered if supported by strong references
-An overseas qualification of equivalent standard, whether from a common law, civilian or other jurisdiction
-A UK Honours degree in a non-law subject with a good pass in a Common Professional Examination course
-An upper second class Honours degree in a non-law subject, alongside substantial legal experience
- About the nationality:-
UK/EU and International Students can apply for these scholarships.
- About the awards:-
- For 2014 entry BirminghamLawSchool will be offering a range of scholarships to applicants for its taught LLM programmes.
-up to £5,000 for international students (Non EU)
-up to £2,000 for UK/EU students.
- Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and financial need.
- Successful applicants will be notified in July 2014.
- About the applying procedure and the Deadline:-
- Applicants are required to send a letter of motivation to Mrs Sharon Jones (Law-LLM-at-bham.ac.uk) addressing the twin requirements of academic merit and financial need. You must include your University ID number in your letter of motivation and should also include a scanned copy of your latest academic transcript.
- The application deadline is 20th June 2014.