In order to spot and to encourage and support the students those who are entering undergraduate programs in the Faculty of Science and Information Technology University of Newcastle announces this Faculty of Science and Information Technology Undergraduate Scholarships for pursuing undergraduate degree level in the field of Biotechnology, Communication, Development Studies, Environmental Science and Management, Exercise and Sport Science, Food Science and Human Nutrition, Information Technology, Mathematics, Natural History Illustration, Psychology, Science and Visual Communication Design at University of Newcastle. It is obtainable at Australia.
- About the eligibility:-
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
-Be a commencing student
-Be enrolled full-time
-Be enrolled in a single degree program offered by the Faculty of Science and Information Technology
-Be an Australian Citizen or Be a Permanent Resident
-Not hold another scholarship for the same program
-Not have previously received this scholarship
-Have achieved an Australian Tertiary Admissions Rank (ATAR) of at least 95 or equivalent before the addition of any regional or EAS bonus
- About the nationality:-
The students of Australia can submit an application for these scholarships.
- About the awards:-
- Twelve (12) scholarships are offered.
- Total offer is of $2,000.
- Selection of the scholar will be on the basis of academic merit, demonstrated by a high admission score, namely Australian Tertiary Admission Rank and assessment of the required written statement.
- About the applying procedure and the Deadline:-
- The mode of applying is online.
- The application deadline is 31st March 2014.
For detailed information about the application and the scholarships please visit the link