Australian and International Students are being offered with these scholarships for pursuing postgraduate degree level in the field of Commerce, Business Administration, Professional Accounting, Human Resource Management and Industrial Relations, International Business, Logistics Management, Marketing, Transport Management and Management at University of Sydney. It will cover 50% of the tuition fees for up to 16 units of study, and the number of the grant is twenty. It can be taken at Australia.
- About the eligibility:-
-The scholarship is intended to promote academic excellence at the Master’s level in selected degrees offered by the University of Sydney Business School.
-The scholarship is available to new students who will commence their first semester of study with the BusinessSchool in one of the eligible Masters programs involving 10 to 16 units of study. (A list of eligible masters programs is available during application). The scholarship is open to full-time international and full-time or part-time domestic students.
-Only those applicants who have received a firm offer of admission to one of the eligible Masters programs in the BusinessSchool for the subsequent semester are eligible to be considered for this award. Current students who have completed studies toward their degree and students receiving an offer of admission for a combined Masters program are not eligible to apply.
-The award is conditional on the scholars meeting all regulations of the program. To retain a scholarship, the holder must also achieve a 75% Distinction Grade average each semester. If the holder is undertaking units of study overseas as part of an approved University of Sydney outgoing exchange program, they will be expected to achieve Pass/Met Requirements of the program. In the event that a scholarship holder changes degree or discontinues study, the scholarship is no longer tenable.
-The scholarship may not be held concurrently with other University scholarship funds awarded to assist with the student’s tuition fees.
-Scholarship holders will have the opportunity to promote the coursework Masters Program in which they are enrolled and represent the BusinessSchool at student orientation, marketing events and corporate networking events.
- About the nationality:-
Australian and International Students can submit an application for these scholarships.
- About the awards:-
- Up to twenty scholarships are offered.
- Scholarships are offered for up to 16 units of study, pending normal degree duration. The scholarship covers 50% tuition fees and is tenable for 1.5 to 2 years full-time or 3 to 4 years part-time Masters degree.
- The scholarships will cover 50% of the tuition fees for up to 16 units of study, pending normal degree duration.
- The scholarships are awarded on merit to the most outstanding applicants against the following selection criteria of academic achievement, leadership capabilities, ambassadorial potential and motivation to succeed in business in a socially responsible way. The scholarship is competitive, by application and awarded on merit to the most outstanding applicant assessed against the following four selection criteria:
(i) prior academic achievement, which must include a prior University degree with an Australian-equivalent average of at least 75%;
(ii) leadership capability, with the successful applicant being required to demonstrate outstanding leadership potential in the business domain
(iii) ambassadorial potential, including outstanding public and professional communication skills; and
(iv) motivation to succeed in business in a socially responsible way by demonstrating a commitment to applying the learning offered in the chosen Masters program to making a positive difference to professional life and business practice.
- About the applying procedure and the Deadline:-
The mode of applying is online.
The application deadline is January 31st 2014.