The University of Arts London is delightedly offering postgraduate scholarships for international MA and PhD students for the academic year 2013-2014.These scholarships are provided to learn fashion menswear, fashion journalism, conservation and theater design, art, design, communication or performance worlds to be taken at UK and will be awarded to persons those who have the ability and potential to make an outstanding contribution to the field of art, design, communication of performance worlds. It is the presumption of the provider that the scholarships will enable talented international students to understand their full potential through further study at University of the Arts London.
Each of the courses listed below has one scholarship attached to it:
MA Fashion Menswear (London College of Fashion)
MA Fashion Journalism (London College of Fashion)
MA Conservation (Camberwell)
MA Theatre Design (Wimbledon)
**Courses at LCC to be confirmed**
The eligibility and international applicability:-
To be eligible applicants must
- -be assessed as an “international” student (paying the international fee band),
- -hold an offer for one of the eligible full-time MA courses attached to the scholarships, offered at one of the six colleges of University of the Arts London,
- -be an undergraduate student expecting to graduate with an Honours,
- -be a graduate, having already gained a good bachelors degree from a Higher Education institution OR (for applicants without a bachelors degree),
- -be able to demonstrate substantial equivalent and applicable experience.
- The international students can submit an application for the scholarship.
- Each International Graduate Scholarship is worth the tuition fees of the selected MA course. Tuition fees will be paid directly to the University. Successful candidates must bring their award letter to enrollment.
Applying procedure and Deadline:-
The mode of applying is by post.
For courses starting in September/October 2013: Application deadline is 14th June 2013. For courses starting in January 2014: Application deadline is 27th September 2013.
Notifications: For courses starting in September/October 2013: Decisions are announced after: 12 July 2013.
For courses starting in January 2014: Decisions are announced after: 25 October 2013.
For further information about the application and scholarships please visit the link