The International Undergraduate scholarships are offered for pursuing Undergraduate level in the field of Commerce by the University of Western Australia. The benefit of this grant can be taken at Australia by the Singaporean students. The International Undergraduate Scholarships are given on the basis of academic merit and leadership potential. Each scholarship is valued at $15,000 over three years.
- About the eligibility:-
To be eligible to apply, students must:
- -Be completing, or have completed the Advanced Level General Certificate of Education (A-levels) or an International Baccalaureate (IB)
- -Have applied for entry to the Bachelor of Commerce and the University of Western Australia
- -Be able to demonstrate a strong academic record and leadership potential
- -Not be a citizen or permanent resident of Australia or New Zealand
- About the nationality:-
Singaporean students can submit an application for this scholarship.
- About the awards:-
- Up to two Scholarships are offered.
- Scholarship is offered for three years.
- The International Undergraduate Scholarship is awarded on the basis of academic merit and leadership potential. Each scholarship is valued at $15,000 over three years.
- Scholarship is awarded on the basis of academic merit and leadership potential.
- About the applying procedure and the Deadline:-
The mode of applying is online. Students should apply for entry to the Bachelor of Commerce at The University of Western Australia prior to, or at the same time as, submitting a written response of not more than 500 words.
Scholarships applications for students commencing in Semester 2, 2013 close on 30 April, 2013.
For further information about the application and the scholarship please visit the link