30 full tuition fee scholarships are being offered for Research Excellence for non-UK students by University of Nottingham. Scholarships are available for pursuing research degree programme, PhD or MPhil at University of Nottingham and are to learn any of the courses offered by the University of Nottingham. Each scholarship includes an additional £8,400 stipend per annum. Further it can be laid hold upon by the nationals of below mentioned countries and is tenable at UK.
- About the eligibility:-
Applicants can apply for this scholarship if they:
-are classed as a European Union (non UK) student for fee purposes
-already hold an offer to start a full-time research degree programme, PhD or MPhil, at Nottingham in September or October 2014, any subject area.
- About the nationality:-
The students of Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden can submit an application for these scholarships.
- About the awards:-
- 30 scholarships are offered.
- Scholarships are offered for the duration of the course.
- 30 full tuition fee scholarships, each including an additional £8,400 stipend per annum is offered.
- Successful applicants will be notified of the outcome within 6 weeks of the closing date.
- About the applying procedure and the Deadline:-
- The mode of applying is online.
- 2. The application deadline is 9 May 2014.