This grant naming Greener Government Buildings scholarship program is offered by the Victorian Government for pursuing PhD degree level at RMITUniversity. These grants are for the PhD projects: Designing adaptive and responsive environments for greener behaviours, Context-aware activity and movement monitoring and analytics for greener campus, Technical and triple bottom line evaluation of a tri-generation system for RMIT Bundoora West Campus,Enhanced microgrid with sustainable energy storage for peak load levelling, Buildings engineered for urban sustainability – monitoring indoor comfort using context-aware sensing and analytics and Inhabiting buildings – embedding sustainability into RMIT culture at RMIT. It is an international students grant and obtainable at Australia.
- About the eligibility:-
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
-have completed a Bachelor Degree with First Class Honours, or have demonstrated an equivalent level of academic attainment as determined by RMIT
-be currently enrolled in, or have applied for, a full-time research program at RMIT. Part-time scholarships may be approved for students with exceptional circumstances e.g. for medical reasons or due to significant care commitments. Part-time scholarships are not tax exempt. Please refer to the Scholarship Guidelines for further details.
-A fee waiver may be available for outstanding international applicants.
- About the nationality:-
International Students can submit an application for these scholarships.
- About the awards:-
- Ten PhD projects are available at RMIT.
- Scholarships are offered for three and a half years.
- There are ten scholarships/projects available, valued at $30,000 per annum for three and a half years. A fee waiver may be available for outstanding international applicants.
- About the applying procedure and the Deadline:-
- The mode of applying online.-Applicants must submit an application to study at RMIT by the closing date to be eligible for one of these scholarships. Refer to the Postgraduate degree by research for step-by-step instructions on how to apply.
-In your application please note Greener Government Buildings (GGB) as the prospective sponsor in Section I Sponsorship Arrangements on the application form.
-International applicants should send an email to isscholarships-at-mit.edu.au advising that they have lodged a scholarship application and are seeking consideration for the Greener Government Buildings Scholarship Program.
- 2. The application deadline is 31st October 2013.